Welcome to our FREE educational resources. Our mission is to educate, entertain and inspire students of all ages through the joy of dance!
Who says science and art are mutually exclusive? BMDC’s goal is to deepen student understanding by visualizing the relationship between math, engineering and the arts.
LISSAJOUS: THE INFLUENCE OF PI CURRICULUM
- Teacher’s Guide: K-5 and 9-12 Adaptation
- Student Lesson: Grades 6-8
- Lissajous the Making of Documentary (short video clip)
- Mechanics of Dance (PowerPoint Slides)
- Referenced Curriculum Articles:
- How to Make a Cardboard Spirograph (PDF)
At BMDC we work to add the “A” to STEM Education. With STEAM we remove limitations and replace them with wonder, critique, inquiry and innovation!
Thank you to our foundation partners Dominion Energy Foundation, Community Foundation for Northern Virginia and the Washington Forrest Foundation.