A season sponsorship supports our professional dance performances and community outreach activities throughout the year.
BMDC reaches more than 40,000 individuals each year through performances, those struggling with Parkinson’s disease, K-12 dance classes, workshops, and after-school residencies. An audience favorite at home and abroad, we offer corporate sponsors a choice in their level of support. There are a number of ways in which we recognize our sponsorship partners and we will work with you to select the right branding opportunities that support your organization’s efforts in the community.
Our corporate partners enjoy the many benefits we have to offer and here is a sampling:
- Complimentary priority seating for performances and access to our post-performance parties
- Invitations to company rehearsals followed by a “meet the company” reception
- Dance performance at an organization’s event
- Backstage behind the scenes access passes
Check out our upcoming performances
CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- $2,500 – One K-12 school dance residency or Dance for PD® program for one semester
- $5,000 – One K-12 school dance residency or Dance for PD® program for two semesters
- $10,000 – Performance Sponsor: create a new commission or an entire performance
- $10,000 – Event Sponsor: celebrate your private event with dance, music, and associates
- $10,000 – Tour Sponsor: support our professional dancers and guest artists on tour
- $10,000 – Director’s Circle
- $20,000 – Choreographer’s Circle
- $30,000 – Performance Underwriter
- $1,000 – Champagne Sponsor
- $5,000 – Underwriter
Season sponsorships bring BMDC’s vibrant choreography and stunning professional dancers to some of the nation’s finest stages while allowing us to share the joy of dance with underserved communities throughout the Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC region. Please consider joining us this Season!
Bowen McCauley Dance, Inc., is a 501c(3) organization, Federal Tax ID# 54-1818423.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-910-5175 for more information.