Please join us and support our efforts this season.
Your gift is tax-deductible
BMDC is a local, 501(c)3 nonprofit, so your donation makes a huge impact on those living in our community. You can direct your gift to support our K-12 school dance residencies, Dance for Parkinson’s disease (Dance for PD®) programs, professional performances, or our general operating fund.
Here are a few examples of how your support will help us in Season 23:
- $100 provides the gift of dance shoes for our professional dancers
- $200 provides a Master Class for our school residencies or Dance for PD®
- $500 provides support for dancers’ costumes for our professional performances
- $1,000 provides support for live music at our professional performances
- $2,500 supports one K-12 school residency or Dance for PD® class for one semester
CONSIDER A RECURRING GIFT
Choose a recurring donation amount and frequency that is right for you. BMDC supporters keep our community dance programs FREE.
Questions or for additional information, please contact us at 703-910-5175 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank you for your support!